In this role, you will be planning, budgeting, overseeing the execution and measuring integrated multichannel marketing programs that support new customer acquisition as well as existing customer growth. You will use your strategic thinking skills to successfully drive against long-term plans while working on multiple, highly-detailed program execution with short and medium-term tactical components.
As our market grows, it is critical that you develop methods to help the team get their work done effectively and drive the business to think critically about how to plan and prioritize the work.
We meet this goal by developing and executing upon the following key activities:
· Strategic segmentation across key lines of business, buyer personas and buying cycle stages
· Creating compelling thought leadership integrated marketing campaigns, including design and development of multi-use assets (white papers, webinars, ebooks, infographics, brochures, etc.)
· Web / digital marketing (across both owned, earned and paid media)
· Database harvesting and growth
· Tracking, measuring, and analyzing everything we do so that we can continuously optimize our activities for success
• Develops and delivers marketing plans, policies, practices and strategies to attract customers and build leads.
• Develops and manages digital marketing campaigns
• Utilizes a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
• Oversees the social media strategy for the company.
• Tracks conversion rates and other metrics to optimize online marketing performance and recommends improvement actions.
• Reports KPI and plans to executive leadership.
• Administers marketing automation and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) applications.
• Monitors end-user usage of systems and performs daily administrative tasks.
• Recommends improvements to the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
• Reviews new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
• Support production and delivery of webinars, events and mailers.
You’d Be a Good Fit If You’ve Got the Following
· 1-3 years of experience in marketing programs for an agency or in house
· Proven results with demand generation programs, including demonstrated proficiency with multiple formats of demand generation, including but not limited to email, website, paid digital marketing, content marketing, content syndication, social, and webinars.
· Proven experience with campaign management.
· Exceptional writing and copy-editing skills (e.g., compelling/engaging campaign messaging, web copy, email copy, etc.).
· Experience with closed-loop analytics/measurements for marketing campaigns.
· High standards of communication - both oral and written – and strong project management, prioritization and organizational skills.
· Ability to collaborate with and develop positive business relationships with all cross-functional areas within the marketing team and across the entire business.
· Bachelor’s degree (preferably in business, marketing, technology or a related field).
Email your resume to HR@onenetwork.com
One Network is searching for a strong digital marketing manager to join a superstar team of demand generation marketers that is at the core of the Marketing function within the organization. The primary objective of this team is to drive ongoing buyer engagement within each of One Network’s core audience segments – across all marketing channels (on-line and off-line) – with the ultimate goal of growing and accelerating the Sales pipeline.