K Strategies is an award-winning marketing and public relations agency in Dallas with a passion to help our clients engage and advance communities. We are known for our great company culture, and we value smart, strategic thinkers who work hard and bring results.
We offer benefits that include: competitive salary based on experience, PTO and paid holidays, auto and cell phone allowances, 401K, health, dental, vision and life insurance, and STD, LTD and AD&D insurance.
We are looking for a creative lead graphic designer to join our growing Marketing and Public Relations team.
• Develop compelling, eye-catching brands and marketing campaigns that may include logos, print collateral, digital, web, and social media visuals and content for new and existing clients
• Bring fresh ideas and creative design approaches to every project to elevate our clients’ brands and messages above the competition
• Ensure messaging is on-strategy; contribute to copywriting, editing and proofing with AP style
• Collaborate proactively and positively with internal teams and client teams, and work effectively on individual assignments
• Manage a high-volume workload, meeting all deadlines
You’ll be best suited for this position if you have the following skills and attributes:
• More than 5 years of experience as a graphic designer producing print and digital work from concept to print or post
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design/communications
• Mastery of InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat Pro
• Experience managing, producing branded visuals and content, scheduling, and reporting for email marketing and social media campaigns
• Portfolio that exhibits your design esthetic applied to print, web, social media and email campaigns
• Excellent production skills and knowledge of best practices for file setup, font management, character and paragraph style sheets, image resolution and specifications for print and digital applications
• Experience with SEO, WordPress, basic HTML and CSS would be an advantage
Please send your resume to email@example.com with job code LGD1 in the subject line of the email.