The Digital Media Manager is responsible for managing and maintaining Dallas Theater Center’s digital marketing and communications efforts. Specific duties include: creating and deploying eblasts, conceptualizing, developing and producing promotional video and audio content, including Public Service Announcements; establishing and maintaining digital lobby display system.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Work with Director of Publications and other staff members to develop and deploy all e-communications for institution. Act as liaison with other departments and Mail 2.
• Develop, maintain and manage an institution-wide (all departments) Digital Communications Calendar that will identify all planned electronic communication efforts.
• Produce (conceptualize, script, shoot, edit and post) all DTC promotional video and audio content (e.g. tralier, audience response, etc) and all DTC Public Service Announcements.
• Work with Director of Publications to create digital media initiatives (eblasts, online creative, etc.) that meet the needs of a show's Single Ticket Marketing Plan or the directives of other plans.
• Work with Director of Publications and Education and Community Programs Department to develop and maintain digital lobby display system.
• Flexibility in working some extended hours, nights and weekends.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
• Excellent digital media project development and management skills
• Proficient in Final Cut Pro, Motion and Adobe Design Premium Suite. Experience with Rise Vision software a plus
• Proficient in email applications such as Mail2 or Constant Contact
• Proficient in the Mac OS
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and database management, Google Docs/Google Drive a plus
• Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects while meeting deadlines
• Self-motivated and flexible
• Strategic and quick thinker
• Strong interpersonal skills–confident team player, positive and professional
• Positive, professional, customer-focused attitude
Four-year college degree
To apply, please send cover letter, résumé, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience will be provided and excellent benefits package.
Dallas Theater Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
ABOUT DALLAS THEATER CENTER: One of the leading regional theaters in the country, Dallas Theater Center (DTC) performs to an audience of more than 90,000 North Texas residents annually. Founded in 1959, DTC is now a resident company of the AT&T Performing Arts Center and presents its Mainstage season at the Dee and Charles Wyly Theatre, designed by REX/OMA, Joshua Prince-Ramus and Rem Koolhaas. DTC also presents productions at its original home, the Kalita Humphreys Theat
Arts District, Dallas, Texas