Department: Creative Services
Reports to: Graphic Designer
Location: Dallas, Texas
The AT&T Performing Arts Center's internal Creative Services department oversees all of the organization's visual
communications, including marketing, fundraising, public relations, education programs and general Center
branding. The Center has an immediate opening for a part-time graphic designer to join the Creative Services team.
• Design: Under the supervision of the graphic designer, design and produce collateral including, but not
limited to: brochures, logos, print and digital advertising, brochures, invitations, web and email graphics,
event logos, playbills, posters, environmental graphics, etc. Handle basic page layout and revisions on a
daily basis. Take pre-designed artwork and apply versions to print and web collateral of varying
dimensions and media. Be able to visualize, sketch, and take original concepts from design consultation to
final print production with guidance from the full time graphic designer.
• Brand Identity Management: Maintain a consistent brand identity across all visual communications.
• File Management: Maintain well-organized working/mechanical files on Center servers, image
libraries and physical sample drawers.
• Availability for 20 hours a week, working on-site in our downtown Dallas office
• Strong conceptual skills and knack for finding creative solutions to difficult communication problems
• A solid understanding of fundamental design theory, visual communication and print
• Highly proficient in current versions of Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and the use
of these applications in producing art for print and digital media
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat
• Well-versed in working with (and troubleshooting) the Mac OS
For immediate consideration, please send a resumé, cover letter and a PDF file with 5-7 samples
of your best work in print design, corporate identity and/or advertising (please limit file size to
By Email: email@example.com
By Mail: Human Resources AT&T Performing Arts Center
700 North Pearl Street, Suite N1800 - Dallas, TX 75201
ABOUT THE AT&T PERFORMING ARTS CENTERThe AT&T Performing Arts Center is a nonprofit foundation that operates and programs a 10-acre campuscomprised of three premier performance venues and a park in downtown Dallas. Audiences enjoy the best andmost recent from Broadway and off-Broadway; the finest dance companies from across the globe co-presentedwith TITAS Presents; and top concerts, performers and cutting-edge speakers. Thousands of students explore andmore deeply experience the arts through the Center’s education program, Open Stages. The Center also offers freeprogramming for audiences from every part of the community.The Center’s mission is to provide a public gathering place that strengthens community and fosters creativitythrough the presentation of performing arts and arts education programs.Audiences enjoy the best and most recent from Broadway; the finest in world dance and music co-presented withTITAS; top concerts, lectures and performers. The Center also presents a wide range of free programming for audiences from every part of Dallas.The Center makes performance art accessible to thousands of local students through its education program.Through a variety of special programs and benefits, the Center’s members and volunteers are able to become involved and engaged in the arts.