April 16th, 2019
We are looking for an experienced Senior Designer to help provide conceptual thinking, design capabilities, and creative leadership. As a Senior Designer at TOS, you will work within our Strategic Marketing and Creative Agency providing design and creative solutions for interactive, web and print deliverables. We are seeking highly creative individuals with technical skills for exploring emerging digital platforms to provide innovative solutions with heavy emphasis on responsive, mobile-friendly Web Design and Branding. You will bring leadership, professionalism, strong communication and presentation skills, and the ability to create innovative designs to support TOS strategic brand and marketing efforts.
- Develop concepts, designs and innovative ideas for digital and print deliverables within brand standards with a heavy emphasis on responsive, mobile-friendly Web Design and Branding
- Effectively create layouts with strong typography and appropriate use of color while maintaining brand integrity by interpreting and applying brand guidelines
- Work with marketing teams to grow TOS’ capabilities
- Manage design projects from concept through production and delivery utilizing various software platforms
- Present work and concepts to internal teams and to clients
- Continuously enhance design skills, knowledge of design industry trends, and remain current with emerging innovations and technological advancements within the creative industry
- Work collaboratively in a local and virtual team environment with creative director, other designers, copywriters and marketing team to create inspired solutions.
- Be a cheerleader and advocate for The Old State brand.
- Strong digital portfolio displaying your creative, conceptual design skills in a digital platform with a heavy emphasis on Web Design and Branding
- Knowledge of web technology is a must, but this job is design only and requires no programming or web development
- Demonstrate the ability to persuade clients towards use of dynamic design
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and teaming skills
- Excellent work ethic and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
- Proactive use of logic and creativity to solve problems, resolves issues with minimal supervision
- Innovative mindset with aptitude to research, learn and use the latest digital software and platforms
- Technical understanding with the ability to design for digital media and print production
- Ability to take initiative with creating or refining internal processes and procedures
- Advanced experience in Adobe Creative Cloud: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, as well as Sketch.
- 5 or more years of creative agency experience
- Outstanding creative portfolio
How to Apply
Please apply by email. Applicants MUST submit a cover letter, resumé and online portfolio link or PDF samples of your work (limit emailed/uploaded files to 10MB). Candidates without a portfolio and resumé will NOT be considered for this position. Please do not contact us by phone.
No agencies or recruiters, please.
Salary: $45,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
The Old State is a modern full-service agency founded upon honest work and a handshake mentality. We are strategists, marketers, creatives, and developers that have made it our mission to elevate brands through a variety of strategic initiatives. Our multi-disciplinary team leverages strategic planning, extensive experience, and hardened processes to execute cohesive multi-channel deployment plans that provides an elite full-service experience. The Old State is the marriage of strategic marketing and renown creative deliverables that provide optimal growth potential for businesses of any size. Our clientele comes from every industry, every walk of life, and every corner of the globe. We seek growth, quantifiable return on investment and top-line growth for the people who trust us with their brand.