We’re looking for a creative mind who can find ideas that solve problems for our clients and their customers. The right person a student of people and culture, and will be able to use language to elevate the communication of an idea into something that feels compelling and special.
This person will be expected to work directly with clients, present a case for new concepts, and work across media.
We are a distributed company, so you will have lots of video meetings, but you can work from pretty much anywhere that has good internet.
Only writers with portfolios will be accepted. Please attach or link to your prior work.
The keys to being good at this job
1. Curious. All ideas come from somewhere. If you’re not feeding yourself with good inputs, then the work will never be as good as it could have been.
2. Super fun. We spend a lot of time working. Let’s not make all that time suck.
3. Self-motivated. We are small and growing, not big and bureaucratic. There will be plenty of times when you just need to figure things out.
4. Ambition. We want people who think they can change the world.
5. Writing skills. Obviously, you’re a writer. So you need to love language and know how to wield it for good.
Please send your portfolio or examples of your work to email@example.com