We are currently looking for a designer to join our in-house creative team.
The Graphic Designer will assist in the concept, design and production of advertising, print, exhibit, website and other marketing materials for US distribution and global sharing. Display the ability to oversee and coordinate project related services of outside vendors for printing, photography, and imaging and other required needs.Meet with team members in the production of all advertising and marketing collateral, and ensures that corporate branding standards are met across various media. Produce projects within agreed deadlines from concept to completion while staying within budget and quality standards.
Partner with the Creative Director and Marcom creative team to design and produce the following marketing materials.
• Operative Techniques
• Corporate Branding
• Exhibit Graphics and Planning
• Email marketing support – Knowledge of MailChimp or similar platforms
• Medical Education
• Web Design Support (WordPress)
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic arts or related field
• 3-8 years of design/creative experience
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Success in working as a part of a cross-functional team
• Solid background in graphic design and/or advertising
• Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Microsoft Office and WordPress on Mac platforms
• Knowledge of each step of the creative process to give designers direction, work on schedule and meet client's advertising expectations
Please send a resume and portfolio to:
Orthofix makes a difference in the lives of our patients by providing our surgeon customers with innovative medical devices to meet the needs of their patients. Every day we are optimizing our operations, improving efficiencies and examining our systems to provide the best support possible to our representatives, surgeons and patients.