Do you spend hours looking at print ads? Does finding new ways to tell a story through graphics and typography excite you? Then grab your Pantone color swatches, we need you.
Front Burner Society has a Passion for People and we are looking for a passionate freelance graphic designer who loves using creative design to create experiences through print and digital mediums. As our freelancer, we encourage you to bring your enthusiasm about design to shape and build our creative collateral for some of the most innovative hospitality brands. As a creative aficionado, you should have a point of view that emphasizes the brand experience.
Now that we have piqued your interest; here’s what we are looking for.
· Designing & developing custom digital design needs through the use of photography, video and other digital mediums
· Maintaining a brand/imagery standard for projects
· Retouching and manipulate images
· Collaborating with the Marketing team to develop design collateral
· Preparing of files for digital/print solutions
· Adhering to brand guidelines and complete projects according to deadline
· Ability to take creative direction and incorporate feedback
· Ability to create and make revisions with tight deadlines
· Ability in both written and verbal communication
· Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them
· Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, color, and other graphic design fundamentals
· Experience with InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator (Adobe Creative Suite)
· Strong creative and analytical skills
· Organized, dependable and detail oriented
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Compelling portfolio of graphic design and photography work
Please send a link to your portfolio and your hourly rate to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.