All of our clients have a story and we do a killer job telling it. We’re looking for great people who are ready to redesign the rules of corporate communication. When it comes down to it, we’re looking for someone who can make the boring, really, really un-boring. If that’s you and you’re ready to become what some might call a strategic imagineer, holla!
Here’s what you’ll be asked to do as one of our Designers:
· No pressure, but we need you to be the design genius in the room. You’ll be called upon to come up with brilliant ideas for brands, campaigns, and probably some really weird random other ideas that we want to try out. Like putting googly eyes on an orange.
· Never layout or even speak the words “let’s leverage that scalable best practice so the subject matter expert can socialize it.” You’ll be creating innovative, unconventional, clever design that will make our clients and their employees say, “Wow, this is innovative, unconventional, clever design.”
· Get ready to collab. You’ll partner non-stop with the rest of the creative team – our consulting writers and our artists – to land just the right idea for each client and campaign.
· Juggle. Our ideal candidate can juggle flaming knives while blindfolded —but we’re gonna need those hands of yours for designing. So … just be able to juggle multiple projects with short deadlines.
And here are some key things that will help you land the job:
· Being local. We need someone in the Dallas area who doesn't mind going into the office five days a week. We think we do our best work when we’re in a room together. Socially distanced, of course.
· Adobe Suite skills. If Microsoft Publisher is your expertise, you’re probably not the right fit for us (but don’t worry, there’s lots of fish in the sea). We want an InDesign prodigy. Or at least someone who knows what’s up when it comes to layout and design.
· Several years of experience under your belt.
· A few samples of your best work. Like, BEST work. This should be something you’re proud of and really shows off your mad skills.
· A business suit. Just kidding. Our dress code is something. You just have to wear something.
Additional Details: Please no recruiters. This position comes with salary, bonus potential, a 401(k), generous time off and eligibility to enroll in full medical benefits. We’ll also be sure you have the equipment and resources to do a great job.
Equal Employment Opportunity: PartnerComm, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or disability.
Agency Disclaimer: No agencies please. All resumes submitted directly to a PartnerComm employee from a vendor via email, the Internet or in any other form without a valid written search agreement in place for this position from the PartnerComm Human Resources Department will be deemed the sole property of PartnerComm, Inc. Please note that no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by PartnerComm as a result of a referral or through means other than our established process.
PartnerComm is one of the country’s largest employee communication agencies. We work with some of the most iconic brands in the world, helping talk benefits, pay, culture, wellness, diversity and inclusion, and anything else companies want to say to employees. But before you stop reading, know this: We operate as a highly creative ad agency. Like Mad Men, but with less bourbon and secondhand smoke. Sound good? Keep reading.