This full time Interactive Designer will be responsible for providing creative support and designs in the production of marketing and communication deliverables that support our digital, and traditional campaign initiatives. These deliverables include, but are not limited to, UI, website graphics, print ads, social media, email campaigns, and brochures.
Reporting to the Director Creative Services, this candidate will work closely with team members and other departments to ensure all aspects of each project meets the business objectives and adhere to the company’s brand guidelines
- strategies, and communicate solutions
- Analyze target audiences, user behaviors, key metrics, and functions to execute user-friendly goal driven results
- Create key designs and layouts, from concept to execution, for website, email marketing, digital advertising, logos and digital media
- Maintain all company brand standards, set design parameters and stylistic guidelines consistent with company brand
- Design and execute all materials to brand standards, while using your knowledge of marketing trends and best practices
- Brainstorm, create, and contribute new ideas and creative solutions
- Manage day to day content related activities for websites in WordPress, Sharepoint, and Umbraco
- Conceptualize, develop and prototype responsive UI/UX using Sketch and XD and standard HTML and CSS best practices for multiple website platforms (HTML, WordPress, SharePoint, Umbraco), native mobile apps, mobile/responsive websites, and emails.
- Monitor site traffic and provide Google analytics reporting
- Design and execute a variety of online elements (icons, buttons, etc.)
- Periodically reviews websites and other interactive properties, update content and design
- Create and execute mass emails with Mailchimp
- Manage email lists and branded templates
Monitor, track and report email performance metrics (i.e. open rates, click-through rates and conversion
For the Visual Designer to be effective in this position, certain skills are required. The following are some of the important job skills and specifications:
- Must have a keen eye for detail with a serious commitment to accuracy and quality
- A high level of self-motivation/being pro-active, with the ability to execute and drive all aspects of projects and deadlines effectively.
- Ability to multitask while maintaining professionalism and composure while working under tight deadlines.
- Has through knowledge Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD), and strives to stay current in level of knowledge and abilities.
- Fully understands the pre-press process including knowledge of artwork file prep for final output
- Working understanding of HTML, CSS
- Experience with responsive design, web technologies, cross-browser HTML
- Solid knowledge of Web standards and browser compatibility
NONESSENTIAL SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS (not necessary but preferred):
· Experience and proficiency in programs: After Effects, Flash, Adobe Premier, Final Cut Pro, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint or SharePoint is a plus.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3-5 years design experience within an advertising agency, digital/ design studio or corporate experience
designing and executing digital and print projects (i.e. websites, apps, banner ads, emails, newsletters, webpages, templates, case studies, brochures, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Graphic Design, Digital Media Design or related field
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD)
- Proficient in Sketch/Zeplin and InVision or similar prototyping software
- Working understanding of HTML, CSS
- Online portfolio is required for consideration
- Relocation assistance for this position is unavailable.