At Eisenberg creative is king. We are searching for an art director/designer with a passion for our craft and has three to five years experience. You should be equipped to bring a mix of creative marketing and business expertise to the position. You will have a passion for delivering ideas that connect with our audience while delivering client expectations. Both are essential to success. You are someone who can inspire and be inspired by others to help take Eisenberg creative efforts to the next level.
If this is you, you could be Eisenberg’s next Art Director.
• Conceptual campaign vision, harnessing original graphics, copy, print collateral, social media, and other marketing materials
• Develop ideas established in brainstorming sessions with direction, schedules, and expected deliverables for the creative team
• Obtain team approval by presenting final layouts, storyboards, and illustrations, encouraging members to provide feedback, and responding to internal commentary and requests
• Present or oversee presentation of final concepts and coordinate production and dissemination for cross-organizational use
• Three to five years experience
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, or similar discipline
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
• Exceptional capability with color, typography, layout, and prototyping
• Strong conceptual creative vision with an understanding of business objectives
• Have a solid understanding of photography, print production and web development
• Have a great sense of humor
If this is you, contact Jay Guiles, Eisenberg Creative Director.
Send a link of your portfolio and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (no portfolio, no response)
You could be Eisenberg’s next Art Director.