January 9th, 2023
Looking for our next Senior Designer with 5+ years experience, strategic mind and creative soul. Senior Designer should have excellent design, typography and production skills and knowledge of high-end print production and web preparation. Must work in a Mac environment using Adobe Creative Suite. Attention to detail and ability to manage several projects a must. Must be able to communicate well within a team. Applicants should be local. No calls or recruiters, please.
- Ability to develop new and creative concepts that are relevant, fresh and appropriate for clients
- Experience designing for multiple mediums, including print, direct mail, ads, environmental graphics and interactive, and an understanding of how to translate a brand in these mediums
- Implementing and building upon established design work. Should have strong layout and typographic skills and be able to preserve the look and feel of existing designs without compromising design integrity. Ability to comply with existing brand standards
- Gains a solid understanding about the client’s business and their positioning in the marketplace, customers and competition
- Ability to oversee print jobs, including reviewing projects for adherence to specs and budget, reviewing and managing printer’s proofs, attending press checks, and managing shipping and delivery
- Mentors and develops junior staff
- Must be able to work under tight deadlines, handle multiple projects simultaneously and shift priorities as required
- Demonstrates ability to take direction and to work professionally with team members, clients, and vendors
- Highly detail-oriented and organized
- Strong communicator within the company and with vendors
- Team-builder that is highly motivated and has a visible passion for his/her work
- Minimum of 5+ years of brand and design experience within an agency environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Strong proficiency in Mac OSX, Adobe CS2, Acrobat, Microsoft Office (Word, PPT, Excel)
- Functions with the highest level of integrity and ethics in all situations
- Has a reputation for excellence and delivering more than expected
How to Apply
Hyrbrid at-home/in-office work schedule.
One of Dallas' most-awarded branding agencies, and one of the most-awarded B2B agencies in the country.In the last year alone, our agency has been recognized by DSVC, AAF Dallas, AAF District 10, AAF National, Hermes Creative, Telly Awards, AMA DFW, AVA Digital Awards, Viddy Awards, Graphis, Packaging of the World and Awwwards.
Addison, TX, TX