Do you have a passion for creating visual concepts? Are you a storyteller that communicates ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate consumers? If so, you might be a great candidate for the Senior Graphic Designer position at The Food Hall Company!
The Food Hall Co. changes communities through unique food, beverage, and entertainment experiences. We currently own and operate Legacy Hall in Dallas, TX, and Assembly Food Hall and Skydeck in Nashville, TN.
We are looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to support the Food Hall Company Marketing Team on both the corporate and store level. This position collaborates closely with other members of The Food Hall Co. team including Marketing and Brand Managers, Eatery Owner/Operators, as well as the Chief Operating Officer.
· Utilizes brand assets to design print and digital collateral including menus, sales brochures, promotional ads, and in-venue signage.
· Curate graphics and content for use on social media, web, and email communications.
· Collaborate and ideate on unique and memorable brands from the ground up
· Contributes to the design and development of branding documents as needed
· Adheres to style guides, brand voices and instructions for specific projects and brands
· Creates content for web and social
· Understands different goals and objectives for different deliverables (advertisements, social ads, signage, window graphics, media kits, leasing flyers, etc.)
· Develops mood boards, etc. to support the conceptualization of brands
Demonstrated proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop are a must)
· Must submit a portfolio of relevant work samples that demonstrate creative design, layout, typography, and software skills.
· 5+ years of experience in graphic design, preferably with a creative or marketing agency
· Excellent communication skills and ability to respond effectively to feedback
· Be highly innovative and creative!
· Ability to organize and maintain creative libraries
· Have a sense of urgency & time-management skills in a fast-paced environment
· Follow direction, but also innovate independently
PREFERRED, BUT NOT REQUIRED
· Professional experience with major social media platforms
· Photography experience and proficiency with photo-editing
· Copywriting experience
· Basic knowledge of HTML/WordPress and SEO