• Design and produce engaging digital assets tailored for social media and email marketing
• Maintain and elevate the Warstic brand aesthetic across all digital touchpoints.
• Employ a sophisticated understanding of text hierarchy to ensure clarity and impact of
• Manage and execute basic photography tasks, along with proficient photo editing.
• Collaborate closely with marketing teams to deliver assets that are on-brand, on time, and
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop) is a must.
• Proven track record of organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects
simultaneously and meet deadlines.
• A minimum of 2 years of professional experience in a production design role, preferably
within retail/consumer goods.
• A portfolio demonstrating expertise in digital design best practices and a variety of
effective, visually engaging campaigns.
• Basic photography and photo editing skills.
Please submit your resume, a cover letter explaining why you’re the perfect fit for Warstic, and
a portfolio showcasing your best work to email@example.com
What We Offer:
• Hybrid / flexible work environment
• Fun, engaging and fast paced environment
• Health Benefits
• A chance to be part of the fastest emerging brand in sporting goods