Dodd Creative is currently seeking experienced freelance graphic designers for a number of upcoming print design projects. The work will primarily be off-site (so you’ll need your own equipment, software, etc), but we would prefer a candidate who can occasionally come into our west Dallas office for meetings, presentations, etc.
Our current projects are fairly large in scope, so this is probably not an opportunity for a moonlighter. We would prefer candidates who are available during normal business hours, and is a full-time freelancer.
• a four-year degree in graphic design
• 3+ years professional experience
• a great portfolio demonstrating a conceptual approach to design, excellent typography skills and proficiency with logos, stationery, and multi-page documents (editorial, annual reports, catalogs, booklets, etc.), in a wide breadth of styles
• very strong technical skills (mastery of Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign and Illustrator)
• a thorough understanding of print technologies and how to build press-ready files
• incredibly dependable and professional
• quick, efficient and responsive
Applicants MUST submit a résumé AND portfolio samples (send a link to an online portfolio link attached PDF). Please limit total files to 10MB. Candidates without BOTH a portfolio AND résumé will NOT be considered for this position. Please do not contact us by phone.
No agents or recruiters, please.
Dodd Creative Group is a branding and design firm with great clientele and award-winning work, specializing in the real estate industry. If you love working in a casual and creative – but fast-paced and dynamic – work environment surrounded by a quirky and diverse band of coworkers, you will enjoy working with us!