It is the responsibility of the Marketing Coordinator to assist the Marketing Manager in all marketing, web maintenance and event functions. This position will be required to oversee many projects and work directly with other departments/vendors/customers as needed. This is an entry level EXEMPT position with room for growth!
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Work with marketing manager to create dynamic content that solidifies BUYERS brand message
· Ideate new and innovative ways to engage the target audience through marketing
· Work cross-functionally with all departments to develop, maintain, and communicate upcoming events
· Develop, execute, and measure brand social campaigns across all social channels including: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Google+, Yelp, blogs, etc.
· Coordinate PR initiatives and events
· Coordinate travel for management staff as needed
· Manage/track expenses
· Assist with event planning, set-up and tear down
· Responsible for internal and external content creation across multiple mediums (email campaigns, literature updates, event flyers, print ads, etc.)
· Strong knowledge of common software programs, including MS Office is essential
· Working knowledge of SEO strategies
· Portfolio showing creative abilities
· Familiarity with design software is a plus
· A proactive, problem-solving, ambitious mindset
· Strong written and editing skills. Creative thinking is a must!
· Exceptional prioritization and attention to details
· Must be motivated to work with minimal supervision
· Must be willing to work some weekends/evenings as needed for events
· Must be able to sit/stand at a desk for extended periods of time, walk, reach, climb, stoop, kneel, and lift products up to 50lbs.
Education and Experience
· High School Diploma or Equivalent - required
· Associate’s Degree and/or some college courses in Marketing or Graphic Design - preferred
· Presentation skills are a plus
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
As an employee of Buyers Barricades you will enjoy the perks of working for a great company who offers competitive pay, discretionary bonuses, employer paid medical benefits, paid vacation, and other great incentive programs.
A valid Driver’s License is a must, and selected candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment criminal background and drug screening.
Interested parties may submit their resume along with a 40-word writing sample on the topic of “Heat Safety” to firstname.lastname@example.org – include “Marketing Coordinator” in the subject line. Or stop by our office at 7409 Baker Blvd., Richland Hills, TX to drop off your resume, writing sample and complete an application. Check us out on the web - www.buyersbarricades.com
Richland Hills, TX