Squires & Company is looking to add a mid- to senior-level designer to our growing award-winning creative team. The selected candidate is self-motivated, and will work with our multidisciplinary team to conceive and execute project work for a diverse array of clientele, while adeptly balancing workload and project deadlines. We’re looking for a team player that is very detail driven and has a passion for design across a broad range of categories–including branding and corporate identity, website design, apps, social media design, brochures and publications, annual reports, exhibit design, promotions and advertising. If you like the idea of working with a small, fun and talented team and have a great online portfolio, we’d love to hear from you.
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in Communication Design (or equivalent) and 4-6 years of relevant creative studio experience
- Exceptional conceptual and design skills
- Manage design projects from concept to completion
- Strong layout and typography skills
- Experience with overseeing projects on press and assisting in the preparation of production files for release
- Ability to easily shift between print and digital work
- Collaborate closely with dev team members to ensure quality control and timely development of interactive projects
- Display an expert knowledge of core Adobe Creative Suite applications (including Adobe XD or Sketch)
- Present a clear vision for assigned design work and clearly articulate design intent
- Capability to respond professionally to direction, constructive criticism and client feedback
- Support the growth and development of junior team members
- Someone willing to take extra initiative and go above and beyond the job description
Squires & Company
Squires & Company, a multi-disciplinary branding agency in Dallas, Texas, is looking for a designer with 4-6 years of relevant experience in a small design agency environment. We have made a name as a nationally and regionally-respected agency that has been featured in some of the industry’s top contests, shows and publications like Graphis, Print and Communication Arts. Our printed work is tactile and engaging and our interactive experiences are immersive and intuitive. Beyond all that, we're a group that loves to work and play hard. You might see us out and about bowling, at the State Fair, or at DSVC functions and events.
Richardson, TX, TX