UD is currently seeking a Graphic Designer to design printed materials, provide creative concepts for design projects, and help strengthen the brand of the University through consistent use of established graphic design standards. This position will work to ensure that all university marketing materials promote a positive, high-quality image of the university and are attractive, cost-effective, timely, and consistent with the University’s brand position and visual identity standards.
● Create visually appealing graphic design projects including web graphics, posters, brochures, flyers, postcards, invitations, magazines and promotional items that adhere to University design standards.
● Support and strengthen the University brand by incorporating approved visual identity elements into graphic design projects.
● Collaborate with University clients to translate design concepts and ideas into a printed product.
● Work with MarComm team members and internal clients to implement ideas for interactive publications utilizing the University Web site and a variety of social media outlets.
● Offer creative ideas to internal clients through interactive collaboration.
● Follow trends in design concepts, technology, and software.
● Manage deadlines for multiple, simultaneous projects.
● Work with printers and vendors to ensure quality and cost-effective production of University materials.
● Assist with organizing digital photos and design files.
● Fulfill occasional photography requests.
• Bachelor’s degree in fine arts, graphic design, or related field that required extensive graphic design skills.
• One to three years professional graphic design experience.
• Experience creating visually-appealing materials using the Adobe CC design suite, or higher.
• Proficiency in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and basic HTML.
Experience in the following is a definite plus:
· Video Editing
**All applicants should submit at least three samples of past design work and/or a link to view a portfolio of work. **
If this sounds like the job for you, apply online at: https://hr.udallas.edu/apply/
WHO WE ARE The University of Dallas (UD) is a Catholic liberal arts university known for its excellence in academics. We have consistently ranked as one of the top regional universities in the country, holding a place on both U.S. News & World Report’s list of the Best Regional Universities (West) and Forbes’ Best Value Colleges. We are dedicated and guided by our mission and thrive on professional development, a family-oriented environment, rich traditions and exceptional employee benefits.