The primary role of the Account Manager will be to liaise with clients, suppliers and internal staff in the administration of small and large-scale projects to ensure project needs are met.
· Ability to work under deadlines and in a fast-pace environment
· Assist Marketing Manager in client follow-up
· Aid company in proofing floorplans, site plans, all collateral needs, and signage books (will teach to read architectural blueprints)
· Oversee daily communication with client and internal design team
· Handling projects from concept to completion
· Type and send contracts to client for new jobs
· Support design team (print and web) in an organizational capacity helping to streamline projects and work flow
· Minimal work in Indesign and Illustrator
· Copywriting skills (major plus!)
· Gathering and organizing checklist items for new jobs
· Work with print vendors / suppliers
· And much, much more!
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
· Skill in Adobe Creative Suite a plus! (indesign and illustrator)
· Solid organization skills
· Strong client-interaction and teamwork skills
· New graduate up to 4 years in the industry
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
· 125 Medical Savings Plan
· Health Care Package
· Profit Share Bonus Program
· Fun in a fast-paced environment
Fource Communications is an elite integrated marketing company primarily serving the residential development and management industry for over 30 years. Operating coast-to-coast, our industries include: retail, restaurants and multi-family. We specialize in logo design, print collateral, website development and signage design, fabrication and installation. We are the #1 one-stop creative shop for our industry.